04 Dec Super Starfruit Smoothie
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in
~ Jim Rohn ~
One thing I’ve learnt this year without a doubt –
There’re NO QUICK FIXES.
If you want to…
- Get some weight off your knee, you’ve got to start changing your diet.
- Become more flexible, you’ve got to start stretching in your routine.
- Get those sexy abs, you’ve got to start working out, eating clean.
And I know it isn’t easy.
BUT it can be DONE.
FOCUS on one thing at one time.
Not twenty things.
Just one before you try to add in another one.
A plan that’s REALISTIC is all it takes.
So what does this have to do with this week’s starfruits?
Because these super stars are packed with immune-boosting Vitamin C and essential for collagen production, keeping your skin firm and toned.
Plus they make such adorable decos!
The deep red base consists of a magical blend of potent antioxidant mixed berries to keep free radicals under control!
In short, it’s one bowl of TOP NOTCH nutrients our body craves in this fast food world.
Enjoy the smoothie!
- 1 cup mixed frozen strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Starfuit, de-seeded, halved
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Puffed quinoa
- Blend frozen strawberries, raspberries, chia seeds and water in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Decorate with slices of starfruit, puffed quinoa and pumpkin seeds
Pro-tip: If you’re not eating right away, add a squeeze of lime juice over the smoothie to minimise oxidation.