31 Jul :: Coco Passion Layers::
Coco = Coconut yoghurt*
Passion = Passionfruit
Layers = Aesthetic
If you know me, I love fuss free and quick recipes.
Like this one –
Because there’s no cooking involved.
Just blend and layer up.
When crunchy granola meets soft yoghurt, creating a delightful pairing in your mouth…
Make one today and dance around with some jazzy music!
*Still learning how to make this vegan yoghurt from scratch. In the meantime, the alternative option is to get store bought ones (ingredients you understand) or use plain Greek Yoghurt (non-vegan).
- Coconut yoghurt (or plain Greek yoghurt)
- 2 passionfruits, scoop out the fillings
- ½ cup Granola
- 1 strawberry, sliced thinly
- Place ½ cup of yoghurt and passionfruit in a high speed blender and blend till smooth. Set aside the yellow yoghurt.
- Stick the thinly sliced strawberries on the glass wall.
- Place the yoghurt (white) on the bottom of the glass, followed by yellow yoghurt and layer on granola. Repeat the layers.
- Top off with more strawberries and granola. Enjoy!