20 Mar :: Antioxidants Medley ::
The reason I’m so driven to deliver good fuel in the body is because in my course of work, it breaks my heart listening to chronic disease patients lamenting about how eating medicines already makes them so full that they don’t need to eat their meals.
Yes, their prescriptions can be as long as an A4 paper.
Isn’t that depressing?
Here’s the good news – Chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure are REVERSIBLE!
Without drugs, without surgery. Are you feeling a fleet of miracle, already?
What’s the magic pill?
Maybe you’re not convinced yet, if so, inspire yourself by looking at the hard truth!
It’s never too early to start eating healthier.
So, what’s your motivation to eating healthy?
It could be to live long enough to see your children (or grandchildren) growing up.
To re-gain the energy and zest in life.
To spend money on vacation, instead of paying for doctor’s bills. Why work so hard only to give away to someone else at the end of the day, right?
No matter where you are, it needs to start somewhere.
How about this recipe :: Fruits of Happiness.
I think it’s pretty yummy. Here we go!
- 4 strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- One handful of blueberries
- 3 gooseberries
- Puffed quinoa
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ avocado
- 2 tsp of cacao powder
- ½ frozen banana
- Small handful of spinach
- 3 strawberries
- Place quinoa puffs at the bottom of the glass.
- Chop strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, gooseberries and place them in a glass until three quarter full. Feel free to add in other fruits. Sprinkle more chia seeds and set aside.
- For the chocolate mousse, place the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour the mousse over the fruits and decorate with more fruits.
P.S. If you like recipe like this, what about joining in the exclusive mailing list?
P.P.S. If you like secrets and hushes, all the more you should come and join in because this is where I send insights that I don’t share anywhere else. You know, not all information are palatable for everyone…